free log

Blogging in Hawaii

Luckiest man alive, once a vacationer to Hawaii...now he calls it home. I share my experiences, my favorites and not-so favorites, photos and information...hoping it may give others a taste of the Hawaii I love so much. Mahalo.

Name:
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Just a good old Southern Boy who calls Hawaii home. My take on Hawaii, my likes and dislikes, from a Southern Boy's perspective.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Got the Harvest Moon Photo


Well, for anyone and everyone who was wondering if I ever got that photo of the Harvest Moon over Hawaii, I did. And for every husband who "felt my pain" for always forgetting to have your wife remind you of something...I actually remembered this time (and for all of the wives who wondered too, who knows what it feels like to be the "string around the finger" for your family) I didn't forget to ask to be reminded. Don't you just love life? I think God gives us husbands bad memories so its just another one of the 10,000 reasons why we need you ladies. God does have a sense of humor.

As you can see, it was a beautiful moon that night. My family and I (two boys, 10 and 12, with the energy equivalent of a full schoolyard of kids; my beautiful wife and myself) were walking on the beach and huge stones out on the leeward side of Oahu that night, watching the huge waves crashing in (we never get tired of that). The night was very clear, with just a few patches of clouds to make the colors in the sky even more beautiful.

Loving life in Hawaii...take care everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home