free log

Blogging in Hawaii

Luckiest man alive, once a vacationer to Hawaii...now he calls it home. I share my experiences, my favorites and not-so favorites, photos and information...hoping it may give others a taste of the Hawaii I love so much. Mahalo.

Name:
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Just a good old Southern Boy who calls Hawaii home. My take on Hawaii, my likes and dislikes, from a Southern Boy's perspective.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Breathtaking Sunsets



Hawaii is known for many things, and that most definitely includes their sunsets.

Over the last few evenings here, we have had a few "jaw droppers". My wife and I, and our two boys, often take a stroll over near the beach a little before sunset about 4 times a week. There is nothing better that I have found in my over 40 years of life that will soothe the soul and lift the heart...than to be holding the one you love, while watching the sun set over the ocean...while the huge waves crash into the rocks before you. Each time that we leave there, we always say "We will never grow tired of this". It is beyond human words how being in that moment makes you feel. Being there with your family and witnessing that together, seems to be what really is important in life.

Here are a few of those photos from the last few days of our strolls on the beach.

Mahalo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home